Tomahawks = Good. Cinderblocks = Not so good. Please feel free to add your own in the Comments section.
- Xavier Lee - Had his problems (inability to hit quick throws to receivers split way wide). But any guy who can flick a 50 yard completion while on the run is the right QB to work behind an inconsistent offensive line.
- Greg Carr - Some FSU fans say they don't see much improvement. Whatever. Eight catches for 108 yards is nothing to find fault with.
- Geno Hayes - Four tackles for losses and he plays like the Tasmanian Devil. (Hmm, anything to do with being tased?)
- Graham Gano - Did a good job of giving Wake poor field position all night.
- The "P" word - Noles are maddeningly consistent in this category, holding to their season average of ten penalties per game for 76 painful yards.
- Running joke - The usual suspects. But it's also not too much to ask for a bluechip back to juke a few defenders, break some arm tackles and run with more authority.
- And a special Cinderblock to... The ACC ref crew, which in a recent survey was voted less competent than the Iraqi Army and FEMA.